Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cockrings and Cock Variety
View Single Post
Old 6th December 2004, 04:43 AM
agoodfellow6
Cruiser

Cockrings and Cock Variety

If someone wants to see a good use of a cockring, go to www.badboy.com. Scroll down to "Free Friends," and hit "Amateur Boy Videos." Go down to the picture and caption "My Big Dick Video." In keeping with the other discussion of "ugly cocks," I would guess that you have never, ever witnessed a more beautiful, alluring cock, complete with cockring. Watching that short video clip--my of my! Reminds me of the old "Peter Meter" gag rulers floating around back when I was in college. On the short end it said something like, "Oops, It Should Have Been a Girl" while somewhere out there on the eight to ten inch end it said "Large Women, Small Cattle." This guy could really be a cowboy!