Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gag Reflex
Thread: Gag Reflex
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2004, 03:22 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

It's killing me that I can't remember the details to the uvula sketch. It was Chevy Chase, Gilda Radner and Lorraine Newman. Chase was a doc, educating the girls about the uvula. I think.

This sketch is featured on the SNL album -- back in the days when an album was made of vinyl. I have this record, in fact, though it's back home in Florida so I have no access to it right now. Sure wish I did. It's just a collection of various sketches that play well as dialogue and don't rely on visuals so much.

A Google search will bring up the album in question, with "Uvula" as a track title, but I wasn't able to find the script for the sketch anywhere.

As for OraGel -- we rather recently discussed this, too. I can't recall the title of the post, though. Was it "OraGel," perhaps?

I recall the post because it showed up on the boards a day or two AFTER I was home alone, bored and horny -- and I smeared some OraGel on my dick while jerking off just to see if it did anything worth repeating.

My own opinion was no, it wasn't anything special. It didn't make me feel as if I could last longer. But in all honesty, I can last a REALLY long time so I am probably not the best test subject for this little experiment.

It was OK... there was a little bit of numbing action, but nothing remarkable. Past experiences with numbing creams sold as adult novelties were better. The "official" numbing creams seem stronger to me.

I also used the adult version of OraGel -- I'll assume the Baby OraGel is much less potent.

I have no idea if numbing creams and gels would help with the gag reflex. Maybe. Maybe not. My best guess: everyone is different. It might work for some folks but not for others.

It certainly can't hurt you. If you have trouble deep throating, give it a shot.

With a willing partner who wants to work together with you to make oral sex hotter, I'd guess most anyone can learn to deep throat sooner or later. But I think we're kind of talking about those random encounters with dudes you meet just once or twice where there is little room for more detailed conversation. In cases like this, do the best you can and have fun.

But this leads me to something else which deserves it's own topic heading, probably: guys who get off on choking other guys.

I can't stand this shit, but I do understand that this is erotic for some dudes. Even some cocksuckers want to be choked.

I've been told I'm "the best" at giving head by a few dudes who happen to like the SAME things as I like when I am getting head. But I think I stink at giving head to guys who get off on choking other guys. If a dude lets me ENJOY his dick on the rare occasions that I want to suck a dick, we both have a good time. But the minute he rams his cock in my throat, I gag. I almost NEVER recover from this. I fucking HATE it. STOP IT!

I DO prefer to get sucked, but I'm a gay dude and I love dick, too. I also get annoyed because I think these guys have some sort of size-issue wherein they need to prove they are big enough to choke someone. Get over it.

I met a nice dude the other night. Handsome face, beautiful eyes, masculine. He was all about sucking me, and I had no complaints. I really got off looking at his gorgeous face eating my dick. So much so that I wanted to please him in return. He had a smallish dick, though. Which was fine with me. But he had to go and shove that thing as far into my throat as he could. Ruined everything, at least as far as me enjoying HIS dick was concerned. I had to quit and let him finish me off. I didn't mind this, of course, but I would have had an even HOTTER time if he hadn't felt it necessary to choke me over and over.

Anyway... OraGel can't hurt, but it may or may not help. Try it and see.

And god bless Gilda Radner. I miss her.
Quote |