Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shooters
Thread: Shooters
View Single Post
Old 31st December 2004, 09:43 AM
agoodfellow6
Cruiser

Shooters

A while back I hooked up with a fellow in his late 20s. We e-mailed back and forth for a while before settling on a convenient date to meet. Before meeting we swapped some tales about experiences along the way. In his first time account he told of winding up the episode jacking off and shooting about five feet when he finally came. I figured he was exagerrating a bit--we sometimes do that, don't we. We had a good time that first session but purposely drew things out since we didn't want to cum too soon. But since there was work the next day, etc., we decided the time to cum had come, so we layed side-by-side, hooked legs together and stroked away, sometimes separately, sometimes one guy taking both joy sticks in hand. We agreed beforehand that when the time came, we'd shoot on to one another, which I did just a little before his time to cum, came. My heavens--that boy was not guilty of exaggerating earlier. He shot over me, over about two and a half feet of mattress between me and the floot, and probably about that far past the bed on to the carpet. It was awesome. Six feet at the minimum. When I asked if this we usual, he said, "Well, sometimes not quite that far, but other times, yes." Now I'm not exactly a "dribbler" myself, but he made me look like a real piker, and now I'm wondering, just how common is this fellow's talent? Comments?