Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shooters
Thread: Shooters
View Single Post
Old 1st January 2005, 01:39 PM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash

I've always been a "big shooter", big loads and long distances. I get off on all the comments I hear from guys but to be honest it's a pain in the ass more often than not. The mess it makes being the reason.

Guys get off on big loads when they're shot on the ground but get in someone's car and shoot on their dash or windshield or maybe over your shoulder into the back seat and they start to freak.

I went home with a married guy once, a dentist that lived in a million dollar house. He just wanted to suck me but didn't want to take my cum. I was on the bed he shared with his wife. When I was ready to cum he just wanted to see it fly. Well it flew alright. Right up on the wall behind the bed. I thought the guy was going to have a stroke. I could only apologize so much then I got the hell outta there.
Quote |