Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ever read the ads?
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2005, 05:59 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

Ads in signature lines here on CFS can be pretty entertaining also. I have seen some that stand out, especially if paired with the guy's post.

At one time, in a safe sex discussion, one poster had claimed he practiced safe sex to the extreme, but his signature line basically described how he wanted to be the bareback cum bucket king in a sling at the next opportunity.

I know of a guy on one of the state forums decry in his posts all the unsafe activities he encounters, yet is an active bareback bottom at the local theatre. He also posts ads elsewhere declaring his enjoyment of bareback sex and is looking for bb'ing partners.

Locally, I can find the same guys posting ads here, on Yahoo, on Sqwert, and a couple other places. After a while, you can pick out who is whom by the text of the ad. It can be funny to see how their ads differ by site. If you start counting ads, some guys start to seem a tad desperate, lonely, or both.

I also like the ads where the guy says he is "muscular" and gives chest, arms, thigh measurements etc., yet leaves out the tiny detail that his gut is his biggest measurement of all.

Ads of tops showing only their ass and ads of bottoms not showing their ass puzzle me. I would think tops would want to show their cock off to reel in prospective bottoms and bottoms would want to show prospective tops what they have to offer. Ah, but that's just me.

"Versatile, top-only" and "versatile, bottom-only" --what? Maybe I am reading these wrong, but versatile means to me the guy is open to both situations. I guess that these fellows only hook up with the "top-no anal" and "bottom-no anal" guys. At the same time, they'd probably not want a thing to do with the "versatile-no anal" guys at all.

Then there is the "I don't have a pic, you can't have a pic of me, but guys with no pics-- don't reply". With digital equipment so readily available these days, I am beginning to think anyone who doesn't have a pic to trade has something about themselves they wish to hide.

The poor relative of the no-pic guy is the "my pic is not recent, but still accurate" guy. Like hell it is. Someone needs to tell the bloke that any pic over a year old is not accurate unless he's Dorian Gray. And usually the guy thinks his looks are on par with the "Before" Dorian, but they are really closer to the "After" Dorian.

Pictures in ads can be a hoot all by themselves. I have seen some self-described 8-inchers who must own some mighty small rulers. Or perhaps they are confusing the metric side of the ruler with the correct side.

And the line "am X age, but look X-5 (or more)." That is usually the tipoff to add to their age whatever number they subtract and then some. The face shots of these guys usually can give the mummy nightmares.

How about the guys who don't have a place, don't want to meet in a public place, can't meet at your place, and don't really have any time soon they can be available. At the same time they post that they want someone with staying power, doesn't just shoot and run, and who has time for more than just a quickie and who is readily available. For what???

I especially find fascinating the "I want to lick your pits, rim your ass, eat your cock and balls, suck your nipples, and give you a tongue bath but no kissing" guys. Are they afraid of gingivitis? Or if they happened to kiss a guy it might mean they are gay? All the activities they are willing to do don't mean a thing, but one kiss and there's no turning back, I guess.

How about the "I am into nearly every fringe fetish imaginable but no weirdos need reply". Boggles the imagination what they might consider weird.

At one time, I relied solely on ads for my hookups. But it seemed that I spent all my time working out details and very little time hooking up. Now, I concentrate on the local ABS. I can quickly tell if a guy wants to hook up and I end up with both quality and quantity.
Quote |