Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ever read the ads?
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2005, 05:56 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

I think people are having some fun on these boards. Better put a stop to it immediately ;-)

All of the political and historical commentaries are correct, valid and need to be acknowledged, however, I refuse to walk around with the weight of the world on my shoulders and let it interfere with some superficial banter that's just guys fucking around with no harm being done. Seriously guys, we go from talking about some ridiculous, meaningless ads on the internet to gays in the concentration camps? This is the part about activism that I can't stand. While I completely support the agenda of homosexuals in the pursuit of equality, there's a time and place to assert the agenda, on a CFS board in this particular column isn't where I'd put the effort in for that.

I mean no disrespect, but this kind of thing reminds me of some guys I know who can never let their guard down about anything and no matter what you say you'll be called to the mat for it and that's not so fun to be around when you have to watch every word.

As for the original posting, the ad's that crack me up the most are one's with face pics that claim discretion is a must. Go figre ;-)
Quote |