Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shooters
Thread: Shooters
View Single Post
Old 6th January 2005, 03:01 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Even though I've never been a "big shooter" kind of guy, I can still certainly make a bit of a mess.

GWT mentions dudes who kind of freak out about this sort of thing. I never quite understood that. Sure, I "get it." Not wanting to leave behind evidence, especially for closeted guys, is of some importance. But hopefully these guys have learned that you can't assume anything. It's par for the course: if you're going to have sex with another man, a semen mess is likely. You'd better be ready for it and skip any theatrics if a big load shocks you or lands on your carpet or your wife's new drapes. YOU asked for it, dude -- you got it.

It bugs me when guys have a sperm phobia. Look, there are times when I don't want to be covered in cum -- I understand that. But accidents happen -- I have covered MYSELF in my OWN cum from time to time, too. I bring something with me to clean up. It's part of being a man and it's part of having sex with other men.

I have also apologized myself a few times for splashing a dude or messing up one of his possessions. But I won't be made to feel bad about it. The object was, as far as I gathered, to cum together. Men cumming means there's gonna be some sperm. Seems like an acceptable risk to me!

One of my all-time favorite encounters from myyouth involves a dude who set the standard for me as to the "type" of guy I to whom I am most attracted. We were in my 1976 Camaro at the time; cramped quarters, but we made it work. I LOVED that car and tended to it on a daily basis. When my buddy shot his cum all over the dashboard and onto the interior windshield, I didn't freak out. It was hot as hell. I cleaned it up as best I could with the materials at hand in the dark of night and then did a better cleaning job the following day. No big deal.
Quote |