Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shooters
Thread: Shooters
View Single Post
Old 6th January 2005, 08:28 PM
agoodfellow6
Cruiser

20-10, 20-10, 20-10, etc.

This is a bit off the topic, but since I started the thread, I'll take a little liberty. Besides, it is related to stroking and some have talked about various aspects of jacking off in this series. A few years ago I read or heard somewhere that when stroking, if one did 20 quite slow strokes, followed by ten very rapid ones, and then kept repeating the pattern, usually one could expect a larger, firmer hardon, not unlike what many get with a cock ring. It works for me. A couple of years ago I noted this to Dr. Danny, wondering if he could explain why this happens. He said he had no idea. Do some of you other fellows use this technique, and, if so, do you have any idea just why old glory rises to the occasion?