Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shooters
Thread: Shooters
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2005, 02:11 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

In response to the above:

I think probably this is simply a matter of what works for each particular guy. I don't think there is any sort of "magic formula" here.

When I used to do sex message boards on AOL in "ancient times," the MOST frequently asked question above all others was: "what are better ways to masturbate?"

This topic has since been detailed online in many forums. There is even an entire website devoted to it -- two, actually... I think. One for young teens to teach them about masturbation and sexuality, another for adults. I'll lay odds Corey has the links or has posted them before!

I sometimes teach a guy a similar way of blowing me that gets me hot. I'll ask him to count his strokes. Give me ten or twenty good, long, deep, even strokes. Then nineteen. Then eighteen. And so on, removing his mouth from my dick at the end of each successive series of strokes until we are down to just ONE final stroke. Then I have him count UP again.

It's much more the TECHNIQUE than the numbers. I use the counting stuff as a way to teach a guy how to tease my dick, how to make me want more and more. He could easily give me twelve strokes, then two strokes, then eight strokes -- whatever. As long as the TEASE is there it works for me.

I doubt it's any kind of numerical, mysterious sexual equation -- it's teaching YOURSELF how to stimulate your dick and learn control. If there were some magic prime number of cock-strokes that worked for ALL men, mathematicians would be a LOT more popular at parties, don't you think?

At least that's MY theory.
Quote |