Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tender Butt
Thread: Tender Butt
View Single Post
Old 9th January 2005, 02:47 PM
drscorpio
Cruiser

Tender Butt

I hope this part doesn't sound like bragging, but it is important for context. For most of my sex life, I have been able to take any cock no matter how big. I have been told by several well-hung gentlemen that I was one of a few bottoms who could really take their dick easily enough that they could really let lose and fuck. Occaisionally after a particularly energetic or inconsiderate top had fucked me, I might be sore for a day or two, but never much longer than that.

About 4 or 5 months ago, that changed. Now any cock that is above average seems very hard to take. Often after getting fucked I will have an outbreak of hemorrhoids that seems to take longer than usual to heal. My doctor doesn't seem to think there is anything unusual. His only suggestion is to have surgery on my hemerhoids which sounds a little extreme to me. Any thoughts?
Quote |