Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shooters
Thread: Shooters
View Single Post
Old 11th January 2005, 02:05 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

I suppose I should point out that my "count up, count down" stuff is something I use to TEACH guys some of the things I like when they are blowing me. This is something pretty rare -- it doesn't happen often, but it has been useful from time to time. I do not do this when jerking off. Well, that's not entirely true. I probably have, but I honestly can't say that this is something I ever think about or do often. I'm not into thinking of numbers and keeping count when I jerk off; I just jerk off. Also, as I've said before, I do not jerk off frequently, though this is no great accomplishment or claim to fame. I just like the feeling of a few day's worth of sexual tension and build up. There are times when I DO jerk off every day for a week or so, but more often I usually only jerk off if I haven't been sucked in a couple days. Since I've been in New York, I have not jerked off ONCE. THAT is an accomplishment. Getting head when I need it has been NICE indeed.

I also haven't had a glass of milk since I've been here, either. That has nothing to do with anything, it's just something odd I realized yesterday.

As for cumming and cleaning up and the "etiquette" included therein...

I never have sex in my vehicle anymore, so cum-rags in the car aren't an issue for me. I DO carry paper towels all the time, though. They come in handy for WHATEVER. When I DID have sex in my car, there were also paper towels AND regular cloths and towels, etc. I would agree: it's up to the individual guy to keep his own stuff clean. We need not feel obligated to supply the cum rags if we aren't in our own territory.

However, I DO carry some paper towels folded up and stuffed into my pocket when cruising the ABS or beach or whatever. These are multi-purpose, though. It seems I use them to clean up cum maybe only one-third of the time.

Generally, I hand a paper towel to a guy who is covered in MY cum. Most seem to want to wipe up a little bit. A few do not. It's certainly fine with me either way. But there's a little bit of a ritualistic kind of scene going on. I was JUST telling my friend about this last week. I LIKE giving a guy a cum-rag. It's a little courtesy of sorts. Most guys smile when I do this. I have no idea why. It seems like a standard sort of thing to me, handing over a cum-rag. I like to see the dudes smile. It's cute. I also like to see them clean off. I LOVE IT if a guy tenderly cleans off MY dick. This is a sweet gesture, I think. Admittedly, this doesn't happen often, but it's cool when it does.

The paper towels also come in handy to blow my nose if need be (the cold here makes my sinuses drippy -- I have no adenoids). Also, from time to time, wearing a jacket inside a bookstore makes me warm if they have the heat on too high. If my pits sweat, I can dab off with the paper towels. The bookstore I like best also has no toilet paper or paper towel in the bathroom, though they DID just install a new sink. I only take a pee in there, of course, but it's good to have a paper towel handy to use to put over the handle of the toilet to flush it so I don't have to touch it. A few times I've used my paper towels to soak up cum on the floor that is in the way of where I want a guy to kneel down when he's sucking me off! I'm not a fan of the "bend over at the waist" kind of blowjobs, but I'll take them from time to time!

A few guys who blow me sometimes leave a LOT of spit behind. I honestly don't mind this very much and have gone HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of times in my life without wiping it off my dick. But sometimes... I don't want spit drying on me, so the paper towels take care of that. Especially if it is running down my balls and all...

And sure, sometimes I want to get the cum off ME. If it's on my dick, legs, chest, sneakers, whatever... It has splashed from my own dick or the other guy, just like it has splashed on all of you guys. So I clean it up. Sometimes it drips into the legs of my pants if they are pulled down and I don't realize it until later when I pull up my jeans and feel the coldness on my skin. Oh, well... too late at that point!

I'm not squeamish about cum. It's just cum. No big deal. Usually most of the cleaning jobs I do and have seen other men do are cursory at best. We dab it off a little and zip up without worry of being fastidious. We live with our cum on a daily basis -- ain't nothing to fear.

Guys like Matt I have met many times.

Gotta love guys like Matt!
Quote |