Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - new to gay scene - how do you meet?
View Single Post
Old 12th January 2005, 07:18 AM
capitalone
Cruiser

new to gay scene - how do you meet?

I am new to the gay scene, travel alot. I am wanting advice on how to meet guys other than cruising just the personal web sites. It seems these guys are normally not what they advertise and or never show. I am a corporate guy and discretion is a must. When I go to a hotel, I try to hang around the bar late in the evening to see if I can make some type of eye contact that would start into something, but this usually does not lead to much. How can you meet guys and show an interest in sex and not expose myself to someone unsafe?
How good are the websites like Men4sexnow and such? Is there one site better that you can see who is out there and try to start some type of dialog with first? One fear is that you link up with some one crazy or some one bent on entrapment? I know there has to be a way for corporate types that have to look straight can find some type of action. Any advice?
Thanks
Quote |