Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tender Butt
Thread: Tender Butt
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2005, 08:16 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

I've only taken average to mostly above average cocks. I thought like Scruffy said, men like tight anus. But then I've seen really big ones that scared me off. I imagine one round with them I'll need anus repair. But then so would many men. These hung guys can only meet their match with those bottoms who can open wide enough and let them in and could really let lose and fuck. So these are exceptions.

Like drscorpio, I do get sore for 2 to 3 days after a hard session. I wonder if there's something we can apply to help relieve the soreness and prevent things like hemerhoids. Or is there such a thing as too much fucking for one night? In powerlifting, we learn that if the sore muscles take too long to heal then we are over stretching our training limits. Well, nobody ever train as long as we used to fuck. Maybe that can cause overstretching problems?
Or maybe bottoms are greedier and have more sex partners than the tops?

I've never heard of any complaints of soreness of their cocks from any tops. Somebody told me it's because the condoms slide in the bottom's ass but not the top's cock. So the bottom gets rubber-burn from a fast hard fuck?
Quote |