Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - premature ejaculation
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2005, 01:48 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

I'd LIKE to try to convince myself that PE is a compliment, but I'm afraid I can't wrap my head around that concept.

I tend to believe that guys who cum THAT fast ALWAYS have this problem. I doubt they are EVER in control. As much as I'd like to think I am the reason they are so turned on, I don't believe it for a minute.

In fact, I find myself getting rather pissed off when this happens. But only for a moment. After that, it becomes kind of funny, though I don't ever laugh in a guy's face! I DO laugh to myself later!

I've had this happen three times since cruising the ABS here in NY.

One dude was cruising me VERY intently. We're talking hardcore cruising here. LONG stares, moving in closer than necessary, repeatedly walking by me, crotch grabbing, lip licking, all of that. I thought he was an OK-looking dude, but not exactly what I was in the mood for at the moment. So I wanted to cruise around a while myself before making a decision. The dude did not want to let me do that, however. He kept blocking me in various ways -- standing by my booth door so no one else could come in or following me around closely to watch what I did. This was getting bothersome, to say the least. Ultimately I went into a private booth and managed to ditch him for a while. He soon located me again when I came out.

I realized I could have told him I wasn't interested... but I was SLIGHTLY interested. I just wanted time to make up my own mind! But I figured "what the hell..." The guy is into me, so odds are good that he's going to be a good cocksucker. I gave him the go-ahead to come on into my booth.

He kneels down and takes my dick in his mouth. I was one-quarter erect at the time. He strokes my dick once... twice... three times. Now I'm just slightly under half-hard. He pulls out his own cock while he's kneeling down and gives my dick another two strokes while he touches his dick. I'm STILL just half-hard. Next thing I know he's groaning and kind of chewing my cock, shooting his cum on the floor. This all lasted about twenty-five seconds. I had dropped a dozen tokens into the machine as he stepped inside, figuring I was in for a treat with such an eager cruiser.

The guys stands up, zips up. He won't look at me. It's good he didn't because my mouth was literally hanging open. I was stunned. And annoyed. After such intense cruising and pursuit, I had believed he'd want to enjoy the encounter for a long time. He turned and left. I was tempted to say something awful. I muttered: "Fucking lame, dude," but I said it very softly and there was sound from adjacent booths so I am sure he didn't hear me.

The second encounter was much the same, so there's no need to detail it. Ditto for the third. All had various degrees of cruising intensity prior to the guy shooting off a load in under a minute.

What's wild is that I have seen two of these men since those times. In all cases, I never got fully hard -- they didn't even get to enjoy my dick -- and my dick sure as hell did not enjoy them! I would have thought these guys would NOT want to get together with me again after a "failed" encounter. But that's not the case. They ALL tried to hook up a second time. And they were ALL ignored.

Sorry, I'm not wasting my time with a guy who goes through a huge song and dance of cruising to get me into a booth for less than sixty seconds. Hell, my dick is JUST getting warmed up after a HUNDRED good strokes. After that my dick can "talk" to a guy sucking me. Before... it's all just batting practice.

Since I'm a dude who likes sex to LAST for a long time, PE REALLY bugs me, maybe more so than it bugs other guys.

HOWEVER, I should point out that in the bookstores I am NOT looking for three and four hour sessions as I sometimes am in the privacy of my own home. In bookstores I am aware of the scene and realize that encounters are often much shorter. MOST of the time I can cum at will, once I'm at least warmed up with a good five or ten minutes. So I haven't had any problems. If a guy wants me to cum much faster than I am used to cumming, that's cool with me. I have had some ten minute blowjobs that were VERY satisfying and I have NO complaints about that.

But sixty seconds is just pathetic.

It's also quite unfair, to be honest. If you are a guy who KNOWS that you are going to blow in a very short time and you have stalked and cruised someone else, letting them get excited into thinking you are going to give them a hot time... how about you NOT touch your dick for a few minutes so you can at LEAST provide SOMETHING to the guy you've just chased around for the last half hour?

We've all popped off quickly from time to time -- so in all fairness it is not possible to say for SURE if each and every guy we meet who cums instantly does so each and every time he pulls out his cock.

But I think most of them do!

And incidentally, GWT, to answer your question: PE is RARELY physical. It is almost always a mental issue. Erectile dysfunction can be either, but there are MANY more physical reasons for ED than for PE.

My best friend of whom I speak often has a boyfriend of sorts -- more like a sugar daddy, but that's not relevant. This guy is, obviously, a straight dude. He blows his load instantly every single time. My friend likes his dick -- he's got a nice one, so she says. But she never gets to DO anything with it. He pulls it out, she touches it, he cums. He almost NEVER fucks her anymore because he lasts all of three strokes if he even gets that far. If she wants to suck his dick she's lucky if she can get her tongue out before he spews.

The poor gal is VERY sexually frustrated. Her recent quote to me: "Michael, I fucking LOVE dick."

Poor honey... she isn't getting any!
Quote |