Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - premature ejaculation
View Single Post
Old 15th January 2005, 06:27 AM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash

I don't remember any "good old days" when guys hung around to finish you off. When a guy cums he's ready to go. I'm guilty of it too. I don't get off in ten seconds and leave a guy hanging but I'm not going to stay around 30 more minutes after I cum to finish him off. If I know a guy is close I'll help out but beyond a few minutes, I'm outta there. I'll ask a guy if he's close, if he says no then it's up to him to find someone else to finish the job.

I've always feel like each guy is responsible for their own orgasm. We can try and cum about the same time provided it's not in ten seconds, but the reason I'm there in the first place is to get ME off. I like to see guys cum and do all that I can do to help out but when I'm done, I'm done.

I wonder Scruff, if a guy sucks you for hours and gets you off and he doesn't get off, how long do you hang around helping him out? I'm also surprised at your hostility toward guys that suffer from PE. I always thought it was out of their control. I can't imagine a guy goes out cruising with the idea that when he meets someone he's going to cum in two seconds.
Quote |