Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Kissing Conundrum
View Single Post
Old 15th January 2005, 07:09 AM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash

I remember the kissing thread, seems like I started it. I love to kiss but I don't run into too many other guys that think the same way. Since I got into truckers a few years ago I've been more than a little surprised how many are willing to kiss. Actually it blows my mind. I'll meet a trucker that looks like he out to beat somebody's ass but in reality he just wants to suck some dick and, heaven forbid, kiss.

One other thing we've touched one a few times here but never really dicussed is depravation. Not just kissing but all aspects of sex. But since we're on kissing right now we'll limit it to that. As much as I like to kiss, sometimes it's hotter to be millimeters away from a kiss than to actually kiss. To be nose to nose, maybe even brushing your lips across the other guy's lips, hugging, rolling around, heavy breathing, that can be pretty damn hot. Trying to entice him into a kiss knowing all along he never will. For someone like me it takes A LOT of will power not to just go for it. I guess it's kind of like edging for kissers.
Quote |