Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tender Butt
Thread: Tender Butt
View Single Post
Old 15th January 2005, 03:19 PM
tevaboi
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally posted by Versatile1010
I've never heard of any complaints of soreness of their cocks from any tops. Somebody told me it's because the condoms slide in the bottom's ass but not the top's cock. So the bottom gets rubber-burn from a fast hard fuck?
Good observation. I never get sore bareback, but often get sore with rubbers because it is hard to keep them lubed up.

One way to test if this is the problem is to use a female condom (Reality brand in the U.S. and Femidom in the UK -- available in most large drug stores or chemist shops and at Planned Parenthood and the San Francisco Health Dept. -- tell them you won't use a condom otherwise if they won't give them to you.) Some guys will take the ring out, but I find the ring makes it easy to insert and it will keep the female condom inside your ass.

With a female condom, the top will be doing most of the sliding against rubber and your ass will be spared the friction. Also, because Reality is made out of a material that is compatible with Vaseline, you can really lube it up well with a oil-based lube that won't dry out like KY does.

(Yes, I am aware of the medical hazards of oil based lube in the rectum -- do it at your own risk. Or you could just let your top get a sore cock.)
Quote |