Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Trading Up
Thread: Trading Up
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2005, 11:24 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

Trading Up

I had an experience recently where I was talking with a guy at a local bar. He was handsome, intelligent and had a good sense of humor. The conversation was really great, but, I wasn's sure if I was into him for a fuck. After a while, I figured I wasn't all that into it and was trying to plan my exit which is usually, I'm going to have a smoke, since we can't smoke in bars here in Boston or I have to take a piss, nice talking with you. He beat me to it and said he had to take a piss and when he did this other guy came up to me and started hitting on me. The new guy, I was totally aroused by, not that he was better looking, it's all chemistry for me, and I wanted to leave with him and fuck him like crazy.

The other guy came back, surprisingly, I thought it was his escape, and was not too pleased with our new visitor.

Anyway, I ended up jumping a cab and went home alone. Yeah, I could have fucked the guy I was into, but I would have felt like a complete asshole if the other guy saw me leave with him.

I now regret it, as it's just a bar, no obligations and I could have handled it differently with hopefully no feelings hurt, but was curious as to how any other guys deals with this kind of situation.
Quote |