Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Trading Up
Thread: Trading Up
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2005, 08:14 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Talking Fair Play...

I do not do the usual exists. If I decide, I do not want to get going with the dude, I have been testing the grounds with, I simply and politely part, like in 'Man, nice talking with you, let me have a look around, and take care.' This would only work, if I never made any promises, I was going to take him home and shag him silly . If I did so, I feel compelled to say, 'Sorry, I do not think it would quite work out the way I thought it would... so, take care... whatever.

I believe that people should be treated honestly and though, I would never be rude or aggressive or anything, saying, 'sorry, I'd like to look around for a bit', sends a clear and loud message. Leaving a dude in the middle of the conversation, saying you got to go and take a piss and then, never showing up again, sounds a bit dishonest to me. (Pardon me for being this blunt!)

Most guys cruising for sex know the usual drill. 'It ain't over, till it's over!' You can politely exit at any time and so can he. No biggie there. Do not feel bad about that part. Do yourself a favor and consider adopting better and more genuine exist strategies.

Just my 2 cents...

KD

Quote |