Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Trading Up
Thread: Trading Up
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2005, 07:30 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Talking Apology and Redundancy

Hey BMG,

Sorry, I missed your clause.

I made it a practice to be as unambigous as possible. I tend to use a sufficient number of words. I would even shake hands, or give a little hug and/or do everything to make sure the guy understands that I have other plans for now. Nope, I do not think most people are weak-minded and need this much redundancy. But cruising is one of those situations where most people hear only what they want to hear. Many only see what they want to see. So, I would err on the side of being too articulate.

I went cruising last night here in SF, and hooked up with a very hot dude. A most beautiful Asian-Caucasian mix. The guy was good. He knew his stuff well. I wanted to hit a private booth with him and said so. The little guy grabbed my hand and virtually started running with me trailing behind him... This was funny alright. Once we got inside, he turned into one of those 'Top Ten' suckers I have ever met. Awesome:-).

He re-started slow and easy, just the way I like it and kept on gradually increasing his speed and suction. This lasted for a while. Then he stood up and asked if I wanted to face fuck him. I said 'sure' and gave him a good workout. That put a big smile on his face.

Yup, I was just lucky. But we would have not gotten there, if it were not for a clear verbal invitation. So, I see some little virtue in being articulate, when needed.

KD
Quote |