Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Trading Up
Thread: Trading Up
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2005, 06:22 PM
ButchMascGuy
Cruiser

Thumbs up

Sometimes the best approach is the direct approach. While in college, I would occasionally go to a popular gay bar which usually had a good mix of people. On one such occasion, I met an older guy while sitting at the end of the bar. I saw him enter the bar, pause briefly to survey the crowd, and then made eye contact with me as I sat at the end of the bar. There was an empty bar stool next to mine, so he walked up next to me and asked if anyone had already taken the vacant seat next to me. I told him it was not reserved for anyone. In the space of approximately 1 minute, this guy had entered the bar, surveyed the occupants in the bar, made eye contact with me, and was seated next to me at the end of the bar. Over the next half hour, this older guy and I had a very good friendly conversation. I needed to relieve myself in the mensroom, so I excused myself and told the guy I would be right back.

Upon my return from the mensroom, I discovered this guy had ordered me another drink, something he didn't have to do. But, I thanked him just the same. It wasn't long before he had to excuse himself and use the mensroom. He told me he would be right back. Upon his return, he sat down and faced towards me again. This time, he looks me straight in the eyes and directly asks me ... "What's it going to take to get you in my bed?"

My response to his bold question was ... "Clean sheets usually does it for me." Sometimes the best approach is the direct approach. If I had not been interested in this older guy, I could have told him I was going to use the mensroom as I was leaving the bar. I would have thanked him for the good conversation and left it at that. He could have done that too. As it turned out, we both had mutual interests and sex was certainly high on our list. The guy was twice my age, but it was his confidence and boldness that clicked with me. In my mental rolodex, I gave this guy very high marks. After spending the night with him in his motel room, I updated my mental rolodex and gave him a five star rating and my telephone number if he was ever again in town on business. We met again on two other occasions.

-- Abraham Lincoln
Quote |