Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Trading Up
Thread: Trading Up
View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2005, 10:44 AM
Mmmyeah
Cruiser

Question Scruffy

I'm just curious scruffy, if you're deaf? I ask because I've been looking around at all the advice and questions posted here, and your answers are VERY long. They tend to really go in depth into things, and quite often they don't always address the issue especially directly.... they'll more go off on tangants and such. This is a VERY deaf culture trait. I know alot of deaf people, and one in particular I know, if you ask him a question his answers are generally much like yours.

I'm not trying to be rude or insulting, it just seems that you have a trait that is a big deaf trait, so I was curious...

Either way, I definitely enjoy your posts, and think that you have many more intelligent things to say on here than quite a lot of the people haha...
Quote |