Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - golden cock/nature boys
View Single Post
Old 4th February 2005, 01:21 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Sorry to contradict.......but I assure you I personally jerked off a boy in the bar last months while 2 guys took turns sucking me and one of them had a j/o....all in full view of 2 farangs sitting a t the bar and one at an adjascent table with another boy. Of course I tipped the boys & whilst it may not appear logical, I assure you that when I declined their repeated offers to go to the filthy room upstairs that the fondling quickly developed into mutual sucking and j/o.

Please dont imply I dont know what I'm talking about. I've been a regular (4 or 5 trips a year) visitior to BKK for 12 years and know these bars pretty well.

I was actually shocked at my last visit to find an old guy and young girl (both farang) in nature boy. While the guy played with two of the boys cocks, another boy was fingering the girl while she stroked his cock...until he got up turned her around and started fucking her doggy style....all in full view. It does happen.......u just have to be there often to experience it all.
Quote |