Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - golden cock/nature boys
View Single Post
Old 4th February 2005, 04:00 PM
Gaijin

It does happen

As a 3 year resident in Bangkok and a frequent traveller here prior to moving here, I can assure you that it does happen. How frequently? It would all depend on many factors. Over the years I have been sucked, sucked and even managed a fuck once at Nature. My regular boy there knows that I am a top and I love to participate in that activity... since he is unable to accomodate me, he actively encouraged me and a new boy there to do it. I have witnessed much action at Nature, mainly JO and BJ. Does this happen every time? NO! I would say that it happens about 40-50% of the time I go there, usually the later hours towards closing. Most of the boys there may be very reluctant to "go the extra mile" in the bar with strangers, but with regulars, or with someone they fancy, then the sky is the limit. When a new customer enters, they would usually cease their actions, but would often resume immediately if that new customer is known to them. If the new customer is a total stranger, then all action usually ceases for a longer period of time.

Admittedly, it has never happened for me at Alex, but it has at Super A....not a fuck, but everything else......for me this has happened just a fewtimes over the years.

I even managed penetration twice at Solid. ........quite rare, but the guy really likes me and really wanted to make me happy. He has been trying to become my boyfriend.

Golden Cock is another story.......I've never witnessed more than a BJ there when other customers are present, but when alone there, and the boss is away, then I've received full services downstairs.

Now, that I have admitted success at the commercial establishments.....even some bar boys wanting to go with me for free. .......why do I find it so difficult in regular non-commercial cruising?
Quote |