Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - golden cock/nature boys
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2005, 08:49 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

Really Icon? I was also at NaTURE BOY AND SOLID last nite! At N.B. (about 10 pm I think) I had 2 guys cocks out .....they unzipped me & tried to jerk me off ...but I wanted to save it. Then onto Solid which was really jumping. Lots of twinky types, swimmers bodies, great legs. I didnt see any sex there at all, but was followed into toilets by a young fully dressed guy who just watched me peeing...I asked if he was working and he said no, he was Philippino & just drinking.......anyway I gave him a quickie there & then before going back to the Issan boy who I offed for the nite. Was tempted to take two for short time, but settled on a 19 y.o. for overnite at hotel. A good fuck!

Also , despite "no alchohol" rule, (election) found the bars were "creative" in their interpretation of this!

The incident in the toilets shows again how surprising BKK can be ....when the planets align!
Quote |