Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dominican Republic info?:confused:
View Single Post
Old 7th February 2005, 05:27 PM
jrzyguy38
Cruiser

hmmm....a pretty vague request.

I am going back in 2 weeks to the DR....i have never had a problem finding available guys....but there are a few factors involved.

DO you speak spanish? (if you dont then you will generaly just meet overpriced hustlers...or sankies as they are called there) what area are you staying at? North or south?

WHEN are you planning on traveling?

I typicaly stay in boca chica....but i am conisdering traveling to the north for a few days (in sosua).

I dont care to spend too much time in the capital as i live in large city...and i just dont like the guys that i meet there. IF you dont need city life (and like me prefer the beach)...AND you speak SOME spanish...i suggest staying in either boca chica in the south or sosua in the north.

DONT go for the first guy that you meet. Thank them for their interest in you....but chill for at least two days and really get a feel for where you are at. DO bring some gifts (baseball hats...nice tee shirts...designer underwear....and perhaps a pair or two of jeans)....DONT bring used clothing (unless you donate them at a church).

DONT be flambouyant....carry yourself with dignity and discretely....and you will be surprised how the guys will find you. If you are a single man travling solo and not running after the girls...they will pick up on that.

Also...if you travel to the capital at night...dont go in shorts and sandles. If you want to meet a nice dominican man the GOOD ones have standards...if you look like an ignorant gringo tourist you will be ignored by anyone of class......well...perhaps if you are exceptionaly good looking you might get a break:-)

I am not sure how boca chica is lately.....as they had a big bust there a couple of weeks ago and closed a few of the discos and bars and busted many of the putas and even some tourists. I can let you know in a few weeks how things are there now. IF not...i hear there are pleanty of guys on the north part of the island (mainly in sosua).

oh...DONT pack dildo's or vibrators!!!! I know a guy that was busted for that. DO bring pleanty of concoms and lube tho!!!

feel free to email me and i can give you more info

I would love to hear from other domincan travelers.

Also...do a google for DR1...there is a great message board there. but even there....dont go overboard screaming gay gay gay....search the threads there...there is quite a bit of information there
Quote |