Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What is safe sex?
View Single Post
Old 8th February 2005, 11:46 AM
jakeboy85
Cruiser

There is no such thing as "safe sex", just precautions used during sexual activity. Yes, a condom is one of the safer ways to enjoy sex, but it does not come with a 100% guarantee (as we all know).

Anal sex is much more dangerous than oral sex… MUCH more. Anal is, well… dirty. It is a turn on, and feels good, but it is still dirty when done unprotected. Feces are feces, no matter how clean the person is. Oral isn’t so risky, but do not let that fool you into thinking you’re immune from STD’s if you’re taking in a guy unprotected.

Anal and oral is something I enjoy after at least talking to the guy… I would never just go into some place and start sucking. Do you know how dangerous that is? It’s about self respect for yourself, even if you might be horny.