Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What is safe sex?
View Single Post
Old 8th February 2005, 11:13 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

Scruffy,

I think with lumping your mind in with mine, you inadvertantly insulted yourself.

I worked around farm animals as a child. So whenever anyone discusses attempting bestiality, my first thought is always "how are they gonna keep from having the shit kicked out of them by the animal?" You start handling a horse's gonads and he is likely to take serious offense unless you do it delicately.

And cattle are the same way. Our holsteins were some of the more gentle variety of cattle, but they could land a hoof with deadly precision. One guy at the local auction barn ended up on the wrong end of a hoof and received an involuntary lobotomy.

I know of at least one fellow back home that had a thing for pigs, but he favored the smaller ones. He didn't try to impress the full-grown sows with his prowess. His sister told me all about it. (I think she was mostly pissed he chose the livestock over her)

Where am I going with all this? Nowhere. Just sharing some warm childhood memories with you all.
Quote |