Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What is safe sex?
View Single Post
Old 10th February 2005, 01:10 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

GuyTopeka: Aw, come, now... don't sell yourself short. You've got a great mind. I always respect your opinions and enjoy your posts. And, if my memory of Kansas serves me well, there are LOTS of handsome men there. Bet you are one of them. Anyone who has traveled the country may have noted certain features which become more predominant in certain geographical locations. This is less and less true in larger, urban areas and in states with a wider variety of "melting pot" cultures, but... there's definitely a bit of similarity in lesser populated areas. This is simple to understand when we take into consideration a tighter gene pool. Point being -- I LOVED Kansas men last time I was there. Some kind of mid-way appeal between urban and cowboy. And denim. Lots and lots of denim...

I also agree that a horse can take care of himself and would not be psychologically damaged by a sexual encounter with a human. Yet I also agree that sucking off "My Pretty Pony" leaves a lot to the imagination regarding the psychological profile of the human who desires this!

I FUME when I hear those same stories of abused animals. It happens EVERYWHERE. And yes, I am even more horrified and disgusted when atrocities happen to human beings. Cruelty and evil don't sit well with me. I don't hide my head in the sand and ignore what happens in the world around me, but I DO sometimes hurry to the remote control and mute the TV when a particularly disgusting story is on the air. I feel a need to KNOW about these things, but I do NOT need to have the information repeated to me over and over ad nauseam. The videos of beheadings, for example. Unbearably horrific. I do not need to witness this several times. Images of starved and dead animals -- don't want to have those burned into my memory, either.

I rarely have any dreams that ever frighten me... but sometimes if I hear a story of such intense horror such as the two examples above, I will wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat.

Sorry to have turned this post around, but I thought it was important to understand the frame of mind of the guy that asked the question. This helps in formulating an appropriate response. It seemed disingenuous to me to doubt the definitions of "safer sex" of other dudes who are actually just having sex with human beings. The species to species transfer of disease that I mentioned was mostly just to be dramatic and a little bit silly. It's almost certainly not a REAL issue here.

Thought I can't help but add Mad Cow Disease into the mix, now that I think about it... Oh, and toxoplasmosis from cat excrement (a danger to pregnant women and HIV infected individuals). Oh, yeah... rabies, too. I'd strongly advise AGAINST seeking a blowjob from that raccoon which scours the dumpster behind your apartment building each and every night looking for dinner. Well, unless he's REALLY handsome...

Yep. A horse is a horse, of course of course. And if that horse doesn't want someone getting near his dick, he's got the means available to provide a hoof to the head. Or he could always just piss on you...
Quote |