Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - confused
Thread: confused
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2005, 08:04 AM
samgone
Cruiser

confused

I feel kind of stupid asking this question, but how can you tell if someone is interested in you or just engaging in conversation?

Today I'm getting dressed in the locker room after my swim class. While I'm toweling off, the life guard (who is the guard for the class) comes in and changes his clothes. He starts a conversation and we talk the entire time we are getting dressed and continue to talk until I leave. Even though we are the only two in the locker room, he shares the same bench with me and he doesn't attempt to cover/hide/turn when he takes off his swimsuit like so many (straight) guys will.

I'm not used to having an extended conversation with someone (who isn't a friend) in a locker room.

Also, consider I am 40 and very average across the board; he is your typical 19 year old cute college boy. Also consider that rarely anyone hits on me, so that is why I am also confused. I also can't conceive why a 19 year old would be interested in an overweight 40 year old, so maybe he is just a friendly kid.

In any case, I will see him next Friday as he guards on Friday and we are the only two men, so chances are we'll change together again next week.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.