Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - confused
Thread: confused
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2005, 04:23 PM
agoodfellow6
Cruiser

A similar thing happened to me when I was in Springfield Illinois about five years ago. I'm innocently killing time at a Barnes and Noble, looking (you won't believe this) at some theology books. I'm in a stuffed chair with a coffee table in front of me. This doll comes and sits across from me. He's paging through a book. I can't believe his looks. He must be all of 20 or 21 and here I am, this old fart in his fifties. Suddenly he ups and leaves without making eye contact. So after a few minutes I stroll out. Guess who's waiting for me outside the store, a hot, skip and a jump where my covention motel is located.? And, as they say, the rest is history. . .