Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What is safe sex?
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2005, 06:07 PM
GuyTopeka
Cruiser

I am not here to defend horny young farmboys. But I will try to explain why they do sometimes fuck the livestock.

It boils down to boredom + livestock = experimentation. I can tell you from living on a farm out in the middle of nowhere, the boredom can be excruciating. You guys growing up in cities and towns had much much more access to oppurtunities just because of the population density of your surroundings. Not so for farm kids.

I never took it out on the livestock, but several of my peers did. They didn't do it to harm the critters, they just wanted to try getting off in a different way. That and in some cases, homegrown drugs came into play. I also think that most of them started thinking with their small head and it cut off blood to their big head. That is why they did the stupid things they did.

One guy got the bright idea that the calf he was bottle-feeding would be happy to have the nipple replaced by a similar shaped part of his anatomy. Anyone ever watch a calf nurse? Periodically they butt their mother's udder to stimulate milk production. Anyone see where this is going?

Well he stood with his back to a wall (god knows why). The calf hooked up, he found himself caught between a vise and a hard place. The calf started head-butting him in the crotch and just about slammed his balls out of their sac. In no time he was on the ground and clutching his jewels and throwing up from the
abuse. And the calf kept trying to get at his cock because it thought it was dinner. He told me he crawled out of that pen on his hands and knees and laid on the ground for quite some time.

I have had calves lick my hands as I am trying to guide their mouths to the nipple on the bottle or bucket. I can tell you I wouldn't want that thing anywhere near my tool.

Sheep and pigs also played into some of these guy's schemes. Luckily most times I was spared the details. With the exception of the one guy and the pigs, most all of them did not make it a habit, nor did they try it more than once.

Their experimentation wasn't limited to livestock either. One hapless fellow tried his luck with a milking machine. Ouch!! Cows' teats are smaller than most guy's cocks. All I could figure out is he somehow hooked himself up while he was flaccid. And by the time he was hard, he was in a world of hurt. He walked funny for a few days. Pissed his dad off like hell because the machinery had to be resterilized. And that involved flushing a lot of pipework.

And of course, there was cow tipping. It was non-sexual, but still done to relieve boredom.

And speaking of boredom, I happen to live in Kansas at the moment, but I was not born here. I came to Topeka due to a job transfer. And everybody wears denim because fashion is just not a priority. People spend more sensibly is my take on it. Rich and poor dress alike around here. And in this state, denim can be worn for formal occasions and nobody cares.

As for my looks, I'm best described as having a wonderful personality.
Quote |