Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - golden cock/nature boys
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2005, 06:37 PM
hcmpp
Cruiser

Friday 11th.

Nature Boy at 9.30pm - long haired tatooed guy sat next to me first. As soon as I groped him me stood up and took his shorts off. No32 then arrived and took his shorts off and sat down. Sucked both and long haired guy sucked me. Another customer came in at 10pm (did not ask for business card for coroborative evidence for Paul10).

GC at 10.05pm. Two guys (including Neung) sat with me but kept looking at two much older guys in the bar. Dicks out - sucked one but took 15 mins before I got a BJ in the bar.

Yet another night of planetary alignment.

Alex at 10.30 but already 3 customers in there with dicks out.

Super A 10.32 - dicks out sucked one but no BJ for me there.

After the sleaze went for a massage at Jasmine - like the fact they use lots of lotion and generally erotic massage - do not go for the sex. First time that I had not been taken to one of the hotel rooms - used one of the massage rooms on that floor that has a window in the door but fairly high up. Guy finger fucked me at every opportunity, took all his clothes off at then end with anxious looks at the window and then attempted (but of course stopped him) to fuck me without a condom - not had that tried in BKK for a long time but unfortunately all to prevalent in Vietnam.
Quote |