Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What is safe sex?
View Single Post
Old 11th February 2005, 10:15 PM
ButchMascGuy
Cruiser

Thumbs down Sodomy

Most of us also know that boredom + livestock = experimentation has another meaning -- sodomy.

Since we are still talking about a person with no conscience -- as in having no empathy for another person or animal -- calling sodomy experimentation would be like calling genocide ethnic cleansing.

I'm not a stranger to rural life either. I have a very painful memory of stopping on a rural farm road late one night to take a much needed piss. It was very dark and I couldn't see anything beyond 2 feet in front of me. Shortly after starting my stream of piss, I received a shocking surprise that instantly jolted me. Needless to say, the piss flew everywhere and I learned a valuable lesson -- beware of electric fences near dark rural country roads.

-- Abraham Lincoln
Quote |