Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - golden cock/nature boys
View Single Post
Old 12th February 2005, 07:52 PM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
About the Fijian bouncers...

Sorry for the late reply. I just saw the response to my inquiry regarding the bouncers...I'm not sure they'd do that to me since I believe that it would all be in the approach. I suspect that if approached in the right way (not necessarily by flashing a bankroll) with lots of flatery, a definite show of interest and nothing too overt, I suspect the most they'd do would be to apologize for not being interested.

After all, they're still men and they'd definitely be pleased at being appreciated. At worst, I think they'd just laugh it off since they can't be too "popular" with locals (even girls) if they look rough and are bigger than average in size (I haven't peeked under their pants yet, so THAT's not what I'm referrring to...) and a patron being interested in them instead of the available boiz might be enough of a novelty to pique their interest.

I am certainly going to try it and see when I come to BKK next.

Tao

PS
I am expert at looking appealingly nerdish, wide-eyed and interested when I want to...heheh....even after thirty five years of happy debauching.