Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Origin of AIDS?
Thread: Origin of AIDS?
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2005, 12:31 AM
Jeremy974
Cruiser

Origin of AIDS?

Call me a conspiracy nut if you want, but I think that AIDS was created by our government to kill off "undesirable" portions of the world population--but ended up accidentally spreading to the general public. I've read articles and books that point to the experimental hepatitis B vaccine given to gay men in the late 70's as being the origin of the disease in America, and the African origin was the World Health Organization's polio and smallpox eradication project, also in the late 70's.

Earlier this week, the New England Journal of Medicine recommended that virtually all Americans be tested routinely for the AIDS virus, much as they are for cancer and other diseases. Then late in the week the first case of the new drug-resistant strain of HIV is widely reported. Coinsidence? Or have they perfected their biological weapon to kill it's target before it can spread to unintended victims?
Quote |