Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What was this guy thinking
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2005, 12:34 AM
Denver Horny Boy
Cruiser

Question What was this guy thinking

I had an interesting experience at the bathhouse tonight. I fucked a 20 something in the steamroom, and when I had cum and started to pull out he grabbed my dick causing the condom to pull off of my dick and stay in his ass. He then proceeded to shove the condom up his ass, and I assume turn it around and empty it before pulling it out a few seconds later. While I'm not worried about myself I find his behavior disturbing.

I realize he is a cum hound, I heard him tell a guy in an orgy room a little later, "bareback only" when he was rubbering up. I'm not sure why he went ahead and sat on my dick after I held him back while I rubbered up, he and the later guy did not fuck. I probably would not have had sex with him if I had known his fetish in advance, I'm neg and I always play safe, turning guys down when they will only fuck bareback.
Quote |