Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dominican Republic info?:confused:
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2005, 12:11 PM
jrzyguy38
Cruiser

well...i am totaly jacked up for this trip!!! 1.5 weeks to go and i am climbing the walls here thinking bout all the men and the beaches.

i have decided to spend 5 days on the beach in boca chica.....but i will be with friends so we can share cab fare at night and hit the capital when we want.

My last three days (solo). ..i am going to spend in the capital. I figure i can take a guagua (bus) to the beach in the morning and work on my tan.....then prowl around the city streets at night....and find as much cock and ass as i can!!!

I am already working on my skills. Yesterday...went to the grocery store and ended up going over this guys house and having a 3way with 2 hot latino guys. AIY HOMBRE!!!!

I will definitely clue you into the hot spots in the capital....or wherever else i may find. I am not going to post specifics until i get back.....as i hear the police have really hit boca chica hard...and i dont want to trigger any more arrests.

but so far it looks like...boca chica in the day....santo domingo at night
Quote |