Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - golden cock/nature boys
View Single Post
Old 14th February 2005, 03:24 AM
paul10
Cruiser

nature boys

Just what are you trying to prove here? I do not care in the least how many fantasy bj's you obtain. Are you trying to increase the number of patrons who visit NB? How much do you pay for this dream? BTW number 32 is way tooooo hot and sexy to indulge in this activity. In addition I know the mamasan JAY very well, and also the swiss part owner very well also. Please think B4 you write on another occasion. I have kept quiet on this topic and your fantasies, however as my name was mentioned for some evidence in regard to a business card - I could not hold my tongue any longer. So in regard to the card you can shove it HON. In addition, these bars are not there to suck of punters on the cheap - they are there for the drink prices and the offs.
If you really want a BJ then head off to rose or kangaroo bar in patpong and get some skanky old ho to blow you for 300B, behind the curtain, whilst slurping on your singha. There may be a bit of fooling, but it definately aint no backroom where an old queen like like can just flop it out and get blown on te cheap, before heading off for the massage. I have really heard enuf!......