Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Origin of AIDS?
Thread: Origin of AIDS?
View Single Post
Old 15th February 2005, 10:57 PM
Jeremy974
Cruiser

It's true that I'm inclined to believe the worst about our government, but they've earned that, in my opinion. You guys don't seem to have an open mind on this subject. I may be wrong--or I may be so on the mark that I've blown your minds. Ya never know. If no one asks the difficult, unpopular questions, we'll never know the truth about anything.

And since GASlick brought it up, I think that it's hilarious that Southerners are still pissed about the Civil War. You guys were wrong, and you lost. Get over it.

And for Dr. Danny:
Quote:
Be that as it may, $10M research dollars, even then, would buy a 10x12 laboratory rent for a year, one or two centrifuges, and some rubber gloves. And possibly economy air tickets to Haiti, the Congo, and Studio 54 to start field testing.
You're joking, right? Lab rent, maybe $100k per year--but since this was done on a military installation, that wouldn't come into play. Centrifuges, I'm not sure, but they couldn't have been more than a few grand a piece back then. And the cost of airline travel wasn't an issue for government scientests. The fact that a doctor glosses over the facts(?) I've presented may convince a few sheep, but you can't kill this issue that easily. And I've got my tin foil pyramid hat on, so ET ain't got nothin' on me.

Plus, you've got to admit that this is the most entertaining thread on this bb in a long time.
Quote |