Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - HIV from Kissing... Impossible?
View Single Post
Old 16th February 2005, 03:10 PM
Chevo
Cruiser

HIV from Kissing... Impossible?

Hi, recently I started dating someone... but I'm not gonna get into the emotional details of this story. This has really affected me emotionally and I'm coping with it the best I can, but it is such a difficult situation and I just want to stick with the purpose of this thread.
Anyways, we dated a few times and we kissed a few times. Nothing rough, just nice and slow french kissing, very passionate. After 3 weeks, just when I was really liking this guy (we saw each other every day and chemistry was incredible) he confeses me he's HIV+. First I was really confused, I didn't really knew that much about the virus, then I was really really sad, I had though of this guy as "the" guy.
Then, I was scared as hell. I remembered I had bit myself while eating and like two hours later (maybe less?) I was kissing him. He doesn't have sores or cuts in his mouth, but still I really don't know the risk of me getting it from kissing him couple of hours after biting myself while eating.
I'm just scared to death from getting HIV and it just wouldn't be fair because I've always taken so much care of myself and now I get it from kissing a guy a really really liked. I guess I have not luck whatsoever.