Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Origin of AIDS?
Thread: Origin of AIDS?
View Single Post
Old 16th February 2005, 07:00 PM
GASlick
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GASlick Send a message via Yahoo to GASlick

Jeremy,

Im not pissed about the civil war in that respect. In fact, i hate all that civil war shit around here.
He (sherman) just started something here!
He burned Atlanta then, it rose from the ashes like the Phoenix There is nothing old here because of him and the people here have continued to "burn" (tear) down and rebuild. Its like he started a process that continues to this day. Visit our fine city and you will see. Not much dates back further than the 1920's.

War is hell and things happen in war that are terrible. To use the civil war as an example, brother was pitted against brother. Cousin against cousin etc.

Same with the horrible things in the world wars after and the conflicts (korea and Vietnam).

I would hope we play by the rules but the people we are currently fighting have a different set.

If the most terrible thing we have done at this point in Iraq is that damn prision scandal. Then we are in pretty good shape!

I recall a presidential candidate that has admitted to the US Congress to doing much worse himself in vietnam .