Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - golden cock/nature boys
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2005, 02:03 AM
paul10
Cruiser

No I am not an undercover cop. I am, however, actually someone who has visited Thailand for many years and many many MANY times, unlike, I would guess, many on this board who seek to outline their fantasies. So you can post what you like........I just do not appreciate the suggestion that these bars are hot beds of open fucking and sucking. One does not expect this in say, Dream Boys, Suoer Lek Tawan, Jupiter or most of the others - it could happen on occasion, but occasion it certainly is. I have said that these bars are not for old has been farangs like you to get a free blow n' go on the way to and from work, purchasing the dude a coke for his trouble........... I like and LOVE the sleaziest of bars, but most of the stories here are complete bullshit.....
I have been on the baords since the dreaded ned days, perhaps some may remember this. The reason for the lack of posts on newer boards, is because one one does so the trolls come out. Remember Rick et al??I will say no more on this subject then......