Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - golden cock/nature boys
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2005, 02:25 PM
paul10
Cruiser

"this paul" gets so upset because of the suggestion that these bars are some kind of backroom where there is an orgy in progress every night. Is that enuf explanation for you, Sweetheart? These so called reports are fantasies and just plain bullshit. It is interesting to note that those who do claim to go here and get sucked and fucked by sexy young go go boys never off them! Indeed would these tired old queens even know what an off fee is??? It is just all bullshit.......in addition as for the comment regarding the faang woman geting her pussy fingered eeeeewww. That is REALLY bullshit.

I am over it now, and agree we should move on to other things.
I am however interested in GENUINE reports concerning go gos cruising areas, parks, street dudes, cinemas and even those skanky cum covered glory holes shopping malls etc etc etc. I am also interested in anyone elses experiences at Samranrong. Bring it on, and remember, those experienced in the BKK or Pattaya scene will know bullshit when they read it.