Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - HIV from Kissing... Impossible?
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2005, 05:54 PM
cutguy
Cruiser

Scruffy has just hit on one of the more fascinating aspects of this horror, the "flu like illness"

True, it doesn't always happen, BUT...

The majority of guys (so I'm a sexist, eat me), who are infected do get sick initially. High fever, tender, swollen lymph glands, fatgue and more than 50% with a flat, very red, non raised, spotty rash. It's more like mono than a cold. If it happened to me a week or two after I had been messing around, I would freak out, and heavens (ahem, atheists in foxholes, pardon em moi) knows, I've got a bit of knowledge between these ears. And this "cold" lasts up to 2 weeks!

Gentlemen, we are facing the worst crisis since 1981, and once again we, and the media, are burying our collective heads in the sand. Please protect yourself, because the other guy isn't going to . And God forbid you get sick, it isn't Bush's fault. It's yours!
Quote |