Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - HIV from Kissing... Impossible?
View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2005, 12:41 PM
Chevo
Cruiser

hey everyone! wow... I didn't expect so many replies to this!

About the ethical dilema of the HIV+ guy, I do think he should've told me. He DOES know it was wrong from his part and tried to explain he's point-of-view in this matter (even though I don't agree w/ it so much). We dated a few times, kissed a few times, hugged a few times and all but oral or anal sex never happened. To tell you the truth, this was what made me ask him, because he 'freaked out' everytime things got really hot.

I really like him and think he is such a beautiful person. Even though I get mad at what happened, I do understand him at some level and I don't ever want to be in his position. The thing is that, other than the anxiety part of the HIV situation, I was emotionally destroyed. I was really thinking about this guy as a potential lover, like a serious relationship. Actually, the first thing I did when he told me, wasn't freaking out... I started crying. It was like a slap on my face, telling me it was too good to be true. I do love this man, even though I've known him for one and a half month, but I feel it. It hurts to know that it will never happen, I'm just not prepared for this kind of relationship. On the other hand, I learned alot from this situation and instructed myself to this world that I knew nothing about.

The good news is, I just got the results from my test, it's negative(non-reactive)! The doctor says not to worry about coming in 3 months, I'm not considered as a high-risk contender, or even low risk, he said "extremely low actually." He said that just do the routin 6 month test in the summer and that he knows I'll be fine, that he "doubts I'll make history from this exposure."

Thanks everyone for your support and take care of yourselves! and you're all free to keep making comments and discussing!