Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dominican Republic info?:confused:
View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2005, 04:23 PM
jrzyguy38
Cruiser

hmmmmm.....details huh?

Day one: i ran into this guy that i have been playing with for a few years now while there. Its kinda funny....he sorta stalks in the water....you think you are swimming solo...then you see a snorkle following you....with my snorkle and mask still on he would swim up to me and start waving his cock at me under water (i need to get an underwater camera for my next trip).

well...we continued swimming to the inland....and there are about 4 structures out there (a couple tree houses...and 2 others that resemble tress housed at ground level) amongst the mangroves. (mangroves...how appropriate! lol). WEll...what can i say...he's dark skinned and sleek and packs a solid uncut ten....and when 2 snorkelers came by....he was undeterred.

Then on day two when i went to the island....i could hear something going on in the woods....there were a few guys carrying on...all dominican...but they let me join in. AIY HOMBRE!! They were a mixed group of guys...a couple of flacos...one dark skinned guy in his early 20's with a solid 11....a shorty with a hot body and avg dick....my my my. I also hooked up earlier with a guy on the beach who rents boats and stuff.....he followed me out to the ilsa and again...tall and lean and hung...but i got to play with ass like crazy.

Day three...back with black annoconda....the guy with the snorkle and mask.

Day four..was in the capital...not a great day...but i met a HOT HOT HOT HOT carlos by the cathederal...i didnt have a room in the capital...but i know what bar he hangs out...and i plan on finding him on my next visit. That night....was having some cervesas with this guy that i know that has yet ANOTHER solid 11. He wouldnt go to my hotel tho....so i had to suck his cock under a palm tree on the beach at night.

THEN....the day that my travel buddy left....i kept on running into guys that i have known in the past...while i kept on just meeting more and more.....until it was a 3 times a day thing....and i was turning down freebies!!! (sercurity guards...hotel workers...motochonchos....even POLITUR...and a few other guys could see what i was up to....and they were definitely interested in getting "freaky freaky").

And i am NOT exagerating about the dick sizes. I have been there 5 times....and i gotta say...in the past most of the guys were just average (dick size)...hot but average. but this time they just kept on getting bigger and bigger and bigger!!!

Ok...now i am depressed cuz i dont know when i can afford to get back there! I will start doing some major overtime at work.....hopefully i will get back there....sooner rather than later.

not sure if you can post links here....but i have some hot shots to share

Oh...i just attached a file with a guy that i met (with one of the avg cocks)....we just got back from the beach...so pardon the talc and body lotion (it is kinda blurry as i had to decrease the file size for CFS :-(
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m1small.jpg (82.7 KB, 1039 views)
Quote |