Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My unexpected experience at the Princess in Acapulco
View Single Post
Old 26th March 2005, 01:46 PM
LastFlightOut3
Cruiser

My unexpected experience at the Princess in Acapulco

Was staying there and around 7:00 went walking to the restaurant when I passed by this very hunky young worker pushing along a heavy cart. He looked and smiled. Well, they all look and smile and thought nothing. But turned around and so did he. Started to follow him--no need for dinner at the moment!-- and went into one of the restrooms. He came in and went to the urinal next to me. Took out his cock which was the biggest I have seen on any of the Mexican guys Ihave been with. He went into the john and I followed him in. I told him I had no money with me which was the truth and said he did not want any. Just wanted me to suck him which I eagerly did. This 20 year old named Julio came in buckets. I did not miss a drop. He stayed hard until I milked him dry. He wanted to meet me the next day and we did same place. Same thing--came fast and loved every moment. He asked if we could meet the next day and for some money. He asked for $5.00. I wold him I would give him $20. His eyes lit up. Man, if I could have brought him to my room I would have given him $50 and done a lot more to him. Loved to have eaten that hot ass of his. But damn! He did not show up. Realized we both were taking a chance but I know he loved the way I devoured that monster dick of his. I had to leave the next day. Hope he is around next year. If anyone goes and meets up with him--give him great head for me. You will not be disappointed.
Quote |