Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Questions on getting fucked
View Single Post
Old 29th March 2005, 06:29 AM
Rocket1
Cruiser

Questions on getting fucked

Although I've been having sex with guys since I was 15, I'm fairly new to getting fucked. I had tried it numerous times over the years and never found it enjoyable. That changed recently when I hooked up with a guy who really showed me how good it can feel. I do have a couple of questions though. A couple of months ago, when a guy was fucking me, he said he was "though the ring" now. What is he talking about? What is "the ring"? My ass is still really tight so a guy fucking me really has to take it slow at first. Also, last time I got fucked, the guy used a butt plug or small dildo (I really wasn't in a good positon to see) in my ass before he put his cock in me. Does this make it easier and more comfortable for a newbie to get fucked? It did seem to make it easier for me to take his cock after he used the toys in me.
Quote |