Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Questions on getting fucked
View Single Post
Old 30th March 2005, 02:25 PM
tevaboi
Cruiser

Yep, using a dildo helps stretch yourself out to be fucked, especially if you can control the entry speed to avoid pain.

I have always used the term "ring" because when you are the top, it feels just like your dick is popping through a tight ring when it enters the asshole. Usually it is wise for the top to stop and hold still until your muscle has accomodated his dick. Then he can start thrusting slowly to insert his dick the rest of the way (backing off slightly and going back in to release any skin tension)

Quote:
Originally posted by ButchMascGuy
We should also point out that males who frequently engage in receptive anal sex tend to have a very elastic sphincter muscle whereas those who only occasionally engage in it have a less elastic sphincter. Lastly, if you go for very long periods of time (months or years) without engaging in receptive anal sex, the sphincter muscle will usually return to its normal state or condition of elasticity for bowel movements.
My theory is that experienced bottoms do NOT become more elastic, but they develop a neural connection that allows them to open up their assholes as easily as the asshole opens up when you take a shit.

I talked with a medical neurologist who confirmed that there is a nerve just inside the rectum and when this nerve is pressed by your shit coming down, it will trigger the asshole muscle to relax and open up wide to let the shit out. You can also access this nerve by fingering.

He also told me that there were a complicated set of nerves that cause the anal area to change blood flow when you are sufficiently turned on. He said these blood flows can get screwed up sometimes and make it painful to even take a shit.

Apparently these blood flow changes make it easier to push through the asshole without pain. I suspect experienced bottoms learn to trigger these nerves without realizing they are doing so.

I think that with enough practice, you can develop a new neural connection that associates a dick probing around outside your asshole with the brain message that tells the asshole to relax and open up.

I believe this because even though I do not fuck more than once a month, when I am by myself I can spit on my fingers and stimulate my asshole just right so that it relaxes and opens up. When this happens, I can almost instantly put three fingers in without pain. I am sure that if some guy was fucking me he would think I was loose in this case. However, I have found few guys who can stimulate me this good. (Although I know a proctologist who can enter so easily you can't tell he did it).

If I don't stimulate my ass just right, no amount of lube will allow me to insert my finger without pain. Therefore, I believe the muscle is still tight and just not ready to be fucked.
Quote |